Informing our members of sector-related changes regarding:
- Safety, safety legislation and best practices
- Training, certificates and diplomas
- Collective bargaining agreements and labor laws
- Technological developments
To actively promote and defend the interests of our members by:
- Inform and advise various government agencies to achieve clear and simplified laws and regulations.
- Enter into agreements with these government agencies regarding regulations.
- Entering into, amending or terminating collective bargaining agreements.
- To serve on organizations, councils and federations that pursue similar goals.
- Support initiatives and cooperate with similar unions.
Providing a platform for mutual exchange of information/experience.
- Organizing membership meetings and information sessions.
- Organizing – and participating in – networking events.